Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thank you Steph Chows

Thank you Stephanie for organizing my blog. Please visit her wonderful food blog, Steph Chows.

Thanks to Stephanie I am a little more organized. There is nothing I like more than convenience, the quicker I can find what I need online the better.

Convenience for you was the goal when creating the new tabs at the top of my blog page. With one click you can now find my show dates, coupons, etsy shop, contact information, and an about page to be coming soon (I'm a little camera phobic).

My side side bar is not super long now and you don't have to scroll down to find what you need. On the side bar you can still see my listing dates, and there are easy buttons to take you to my Pinterest, Facebook, and Etsy sites. 

I decided to eliminate Flicker for now. But for my bead gallery I decided to create two boards on Pinterest for my enamel and glass, I will be working on keeping them up to date. My etsy shop, especially the sold section, continues to be a good place to see what I have to offer past and present. 

Speaking of listing dates, I have one tomorrow. It will be late as usual I am leaving Thursday morning for a show in Marlborough, MA and I have tons to do before I leave.

The new listings will be all enamel I promise to have more glass in the shop soon. Fortunately it has been selling well at my shows but that means my inventory is way down.

I am off to the studio right now to make some glass pairs, sweet dreams everyone.






1 comments:

steph chows said...

Anne thanks so much for the shout out! I am always in love with your beads and am happy to help!