Believe it or not I am a little ahead of schedule with my listings this week.
As promised my goal this Summer in between shows and getting my home on the market is to fill my shop with all the enameled "Made to Order" choices I have available.
I just added over 200 choices and there will be more to come.
If there is a specific color that you see in my sold section that is not in the shop yet you can place a custom order. I always send photos of custom orders for your approval before I request payment.
Unlike the past any sale in the shop will also apply to all custom orders.
Changes in the Shop
- As I have mentioned in the past I will only make a "Made to Order" piece if I feel confident that the order you receive will be as close as possible to the photos. Keeping in mind that I apply all of the enamel and make all of my glass beads by hand.
- As stated in the product description I will need about five business days to make your order. Sometimes it may take longer sometimes it may take less time, depending on my volume of orders and my show schedule. If you need your "Made to Order" items within 5 business days please contact me via my Etsy shop and I will let you know what I can do.
- When I have a sale in the shop it will also apply to any custom order, glass or enamel. This is a change in my past policy.
- Keep in mind that a glass custom order takes much longer, again I will be in communication with you regarding the specifics.
- I have added a new Etsy feature to most of my enameled pieces in the shop. On the right side of each item you will now have a choice to order most of my enamel pieces as a single or a matched pair. If you want both singles and matched pairs of an item you will need to place two separate orders, one for the number of singles and one for the number of pairs.
- When you order a pair it will always be as close of a match as it can be for handmade.
- In some cases I have offered a reduced price for a matched pair, this only applies to a pair that is the same color not two different colors.
I am starting the sale I promised this Friday tonight since the orders are starting to come in.
The sale is for 10% off everything in the shop and the coupon code is:
There is also Free Domestic Shipping off everything in the shop, you don't have to do anything for that I have already changed it for each item.
I am sorry I can't off an equivalent shipping discount for my international customers, on average I pay an extra $2 postage for every international order. I cannot bring myself to raise the shipping, but this may have to happen in the future for domestic and international orders.
However, I will add a little extra surprise for my international customers, hope that helps.
The sale will begin now and end next Thursday, June 26th, at midnight East coast time.
I am on my way to an Innovative Show in Doylestown, PA this weekend, so I will not be able to start any of these orders until early next week. If you place an order I will send you a message via Etsy with specifics.
Since there is a sale in the shop all of my customers in Doylestown this weekend will get 10% off on any order all weekend, no coupon required.
Thanks everyone for your patience the past several months. I totally underestimated the time it would take to prepare my home for market and also how much studio time would be sacrificed preparing for shows. As a result my online Etsy shop has suffered.
I said this would be a test year for shows, and I certainly have been tested. There is no point in meeting new customers at shows if there is no online opportunity for them to purchase my handmade items. A better balance between my shows and my online presence is starting to take shape.
Thanks for visiting.