Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Next listing date

I am going to be burning the midnight oil in the studio this week so my next listing date for the shop will be next Wednesday, September 25th.

I am hoping to have enough glass pairs for my show that weekend and the shop, as well as restocking some enamel pieces.

The rest of this year will be a true test for me in keeping my shop and show customers happy, I am hoping that I will be organized enough to accomplish my goals. 

The only thing I am really missing is time at the torch to just experiment with new glass and enamel ideas. It will be important to put that on the schedule as well.

Any feedback from you regarding what you would like to see more or less of in the online shop is always welcome.

Still taking custom orders the wait is about two weeks now based on the length of the list, so if you have something you need for the holidays let me know soon so I can get you on the list.

Have a great week.

0 comments: