Sunday, October 23, 2011

i heart macro Sunday


I'm still using these pictures of my trip to Maine, I took 100's of photos so you will be seeing them for a while.

These are appropriate for the season though.


I did not adjust the color on this photo, the flower did look that yellow in the sunshine.



Maine had the rosiest and most plump rose hips I have ever seen.


Some sort of lobster catching contraption.


I love texture.


Click on the i heart macro badge and visit the other macro pictures of the week at Studio Waterstone.



studio waterstone

3 comments:

T... said...

very nice shots, love the shingles

Kim, USA said...

You have very beautiful shots. And I agree with your rose hips is plump.

Chinese Lantern

Tracey Leeder said...

Love all the texture in the last shot. The rose hips are gorgeous. What a pretty color.