Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday Beads are Listed

Wednesday beads are listed in the shop, it is all enamel tonight.

Just a reminder that I will be pulling most of the glass out of the shop on Sunday, October 23rd to get ready for my show at the end of the month.

As I said in a previous post if there is anything that you have your eye on I can set it aside for you.

Next Wednesday, October 26th there will be no Wednesday beads because I will be getting ready for the show that weekend.

The following week I will be listing new beads on Friday, November 4th, instead of that Wednesday. There will be a large amount of glass and enamel listings that Friday since my shows will be done for a while and I want to make sure that I have plenty of inventory ready as you prepare for your Holiday shows.

0 comments: