Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Choices in the Shop NOW


I have just listed 53 new choices in the Gardannebeads shop.

As mentioned in my previous post I have several sets of glass headpins to choose from, matched pairs and mixed sets.

These headpins are large enough so that they can be used like beads with a built in wire wrap.

I also have some enamel choices, birds, butterflies, and some small sand dollars. Check out my grab bag section for some good deals.

Have fun, and don't hesitate to contact me via etsy if you have any questions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's alotta headpins! I always love your pulled pointy ones and now I'm loving your squashed ones with the concentric circls. Great work, Anne!

Gardanne said...

Thanks so much Kelley.

Amy F said...

those were wonderful-- i had to tear myself away from so many of them to stay in budget. love your stuff :)