Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thank You

I am overdue with thank you's to some of my talented friends out there, who have made it possible for my beads and/or components to appear in some recent publications.

In this Summer's issue of Stringing Lorelei made a pair of earrings using my glass leaf headpins, and if you look really close that is one of my transparent lavender discs on the cover.

Thank you Lorelei.


In this Summer's issue of Easy Wire, Cristi made a beautiful necklace that ended up on the cover. Click on the link and you can find that same necklace in Cristi's etsy shop.

Again if you look closely, that is my red and white striped glass bead on the necklace.

So technically I can say that I am on the cover of two magazines.

Thank you Cristi, and congratulations on the cover.



Last but not least, Lorelei used my enamel filigree beads and glass flowers in her recent eMag, Everyday Bracelets. You can see them in the bracelet on the far right.

I better get going and make more of these before the summer is over.

I spent a lot of time in the Interweave store checking out previews of all the great eMags. I have taken a few e-courses this year and I am finding out that either a teacher in the flesh or a video is the best way for me to grasp a technique. So my eMag library will be expanding.



If you happen to use any of my beads and/or components from my etsy shop, and they appear in any publication. To further show my appreciation, I will send you a 15% off coupon to be used anytime on a single order in any of my etsy shops.

I do ask that the 15% not be applied to any custom order or a sale.

Since these publications seem to come out seasonally, I will be doing this every Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. You can only be awarded one coupon a season.

I just received an email that I am resourced in four projects in a special edition of Creative Jewelry, coming out this Fall. I can't wait to see your projects.

Please let me know if I have missed anyone this Summer.

Thank you again, to all my customers, for your support.

1 comments:

Lori P said...

Wow, congratulations Anne! Beautiful work and you so deserve the credit.