Monday, March 1, 2010

Stay Tuned


These are the tools you will need to make enamel beads. You can learn about the process and purchase any supplies you may need for this craft, from Barbara of Painting with Fire.


This Wednesday I will be offering some of my new enamel beads in my bead shop. When I am having a bad glass bead day I will be making some of these. I like to mix them up with my glass beads because they are very light, so you can still make a bold statement without a lot of extra weight.
I have not had a bead giveaway since Christmas, so come back for a visit on Wednesday to get the details for this giveaway.

3 comments:

Pearl and Pebble said...

Those are great!!!!They will look great with your beads

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

These beads are great! I love the colors and the textures! AWESOME!

Barbara Lewis said...

You go girl! Beautiful!