Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sale over at midnight tonight

But I bet if you get your order in before noon tomorrow (Wednesday) you will be seeing a 15% refund in your paypal or credit account.

The response to this sale and the huge restocking of the shop has been wonderful, I am so glad I will be able to get your items in the mail before my trip.

I have also decided to take the plunge and upgrade to a 10 x 10 booth at Bead Fest. I am a little nervous about the additional overhead but so happy about the extra room. I love Artisan Alley because everything is handmade and I will be right across from that area against the wall in booth 
# 561. In fact Dana from Interweave is keeping the theme handmade on that wall since we just across the aisle from Artisan Alley.

Tomorrow will be a big shipping day, again thank you for supporting handmade.

0 comments: