Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shipping Fee Update

I have had to increase and fine tune my postage fees, first time since I opened the shop over three years ago.

Domestic will be $2.50 

Canada will be $3.00

Everywhere else is $6.00 

For international orders I used to charge $10 then refund the difference. I have sent enough international orders now to arrive at this dollar figure which includes extra sturdy packaging for my international orders.

I will still never charge for additional items.

I also still have free domestic shipping for any order over $50, Canada and everywhere else will get a refund equivalent to the domestic shipping, which is $2.50.

I will automatically insure any package valued at $100 or higher, in this case I will keep your "over $50" shipping refund and pay any difference.

If your order is $100 or more and you do not want it insured just let me know in the "message to seller."

Thanks

0 comments: