Friday, October 14, 2011

Thank you

Hi everyone, just wanted to extend a special thank you for the positive response I had to this Wednesday's beads. As I have said before your support not only of my shop, but of me as an artist means more to me than you know.

Some housekeeping:

My next bead show is October 29th, and it is going to be 10 minutes from my house. I am excited about showing my fellow Rochestarians what I do, selling in my home town has been an area I have neglected.

Because I have two shows in one month I will probably have to dip into the etsy store for some inventory.

But it will only be glass, I have plenty of enamel, and I will not touch the focals I just put in the shop this Wednesday, they should still all be on the first page.

If you have your eye on any glass in the shop I would be willing to hold your items for 5 business days before I would expect payment. I am not going to pull these items out of the shop until Wednesday, October 26th so there is no rush, and I will definitely let you know via this blog when that happens.

Same policy applies that I would expect payment before I would ship your items.

Again thanks so much for supporting my shop.

0 comments: