Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Beads 6pm Today.

I will be listing some enamel and glass headpins in the shop by 6pm, EST today.

Check out what I have been playing with last weekend, they became a bit addictive.

I am calling them Crinoline Discs, I'm sure you can see the resemblance.






I had quite a few custom orders this week (thank you) and sometimes they take me in a direction that is unexpected.

I was filling an order for some little discs, and I just started tweezing away. They look very much like Chihuly's signature glass style.

As I have said before my discs look very organic. I like what this technique does to my disc style, that tend to be on the wonky side.

Tune in this Sunday to check out more images of these ruffled discs. I plan on using some of the macro shots for Studio Waterstone's "i love macro" Sunday.

I will post some images of what will be heading to the shop when I list my beads at 6pm, hope to see you later.

0 comments: