Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Beads MUCH later today


It's a snowy day in Upstate NY today, but our poor kids don't even get
snow days on days like this.


That's the building my studio is in, just a hop and a skip across the driveway. One of these
days I will show you some BEFORE pictures of the studio. I am working
on the AFTER, even though it is in a concrete garage I am going to warm
it up with finds I have acquired over the years.





I have lots of beads to clean, photograph, and list. So Wednesday beads will
be much later tonight. Those spacer beads are very cute, but they are a pain
to clean.


I will let you know when the beads are listed on the blog and facebook.

See you later.

1 comments:

SummersStudio said...

How much snow have you gotten? My daughter in Hartford just told me they are at 30 inches and it's still coming down!