Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Beads are Listed!


As promised I have sets of smaller beads that can be used to fill that "space" between larger beads. You can also see in the photos on etsy that all the sets contain matched pairs for your earring designs.


It takes a lot of time to measure every bead in my sets. So I have started to use a ruler
(my Grandpa's) in the photos, to give you a size reference. Let me know if this works for you,
please don't hesitate to contact me via etsy if you need more detailed information.




I also included a few stray enamel pieces from custom orders. I am out of these little sparrows
already, don't worry I will be ordering more.


I have also included some components from my ARTifact Collection, these can be used as connectors or a focal piece.

Thanks for visiting my shop.



1 comments:

Amy F said...

they are all so pretty!!