Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thank you Art Bead Scene


My first BIG show.


Hi, my name's Anne, and I'm a toolaholic...



What a pleasant surprise I had when I came home after my workshop tonight, I am one of the lucky winners picked for the July ABS Challenge. I can't wait for my prize from Creative Impressions in Clay. ABS has also been kind enough to give me the opportunity to be a sponsor for the August ABS Challenge, I will give away a $50 gift certificate to use in my bead shop.

Tomorrow is my last workshop day, I have been at a conference or a workshop for 10 straight days, and my brain is about to explode with information. I have a lot of pictures and I will be blogging about my conference and workshops over the next few days. I will also be restocking the bead and jewelry shops with plenty of goodies, I know the choices have been a little thin.

If you want to read a good blog post about the Bead Bazaar I participated in at the glass conference, head over to Kerry's blog.

In the meantime the pictures are a little tease of the blog posts to come.

4 comments:

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

I got to watch a guy making a lampworked bead the other day...just kind of stumbled into his studio...and it really is amazing. You do such beautiful work.

stephchows said...

wish I could have made it to see all your beads! It looks like you had some great things for sale!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I love your enamel earrings! What are those shaped punch looking tools in your photo? Are they for lampwork? They look cool! Can't wait to see your photos from the workshops!!

TesoriTrovati said...

What a great giveaway for July. I can totally see using your enamel for the lucky piece! Enjoy the day Anne!
Erin