Sunday, August 1, 2010

Milestones and What was I thinking???

My sweet pea turned sweet 16 today, sniff, sniff.


.... and oh sure I will be able to blog and attend this conference at the same time!?! Sorry the blog and the shops have been so quiet and boring. The conference has been great and exhausting with activities every evening. The bead show was today, I was a little nervous it was the biggest show I have been a part of, and having my booth next to the best bead makers in the country did not help the nerves. But I am very happy with how I did, I sold a lot of focals and made many local contacts for future open houses. Tomorrow is the last day of lectures with a closing party and bead swap, everybody brings beads and trades, I can't wait.
I am documenting everything so I will be following up with plenty of blog posts and pictures.
Thanks for your patience.


6 comments:

Courtney Breul said...

Congratulations to both you and your daughter. Mine turned 16 in June. I have to wonder where the time went!

elisabeth said...

What a beautiful girl! You are a blessed Mom :-)

SueBeads said...

Happy Birthday! My daughter turned 15 today! Are you doing the driving test?

Pretty Things said...

She's gorgeous!

Lori P said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! They do grow up fast.

I saw a few photos from Allison (can't remember her last name) of Craftcast from what I'm assuming is the same show? Wow, very cool and you know, you were included among the best for a reason. :)

belvedere beads said...

It was so fun to see your girl, on her special day, at your show. Your booth looked fantastic. All you readers I wish you could have seen all Anne's treasures laid out. Your work was every bit as good as the rest of the room - you've certainly made it to the big time.