Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What do you think?




Remember when I was making those cone shaped discs here are a couple ways I am using them.





This is a bracelet that can also be a long necklace or doubled to make a shorter necklace. I am still field testing this one, I am not sold on how the shorter necklace looks.




Sorry for the image heavy post, but I would love your input. I have been making some end of mandrel beads, that is a bead with the hole only in one end. I have been using epoxy to secure them to the end of leather cording, you could also epoxy some silver wire in there for a wrapped loop. I like to make jewelry that has more that one application, some of the leather cord necklaces can be worn long or short.


I have a couple new focals in my etsy bead shop. These abstract flowers or trees, what ever you want them to be, have been very popular.


4 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

These are all so beautiful. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them. I love the orange cone and the green/gold bead. The bracelet with the earth tones is wonderful with the triple/quadruple (?) strands. And the turquoise beads ... I just notice your genius, you have the color arrangement reversed. All are very beautiful and distinctive!

Unknown said...

Oh Anne, I LOVE your off-end mandrel beads. They turned out fantastic and how you're using them at the ends of the leather is perfect!

TesoriTrovati said...

The colors are so rich and vibrant. I love them. Those cones are the best! I can see many possibilities there. And I love that long necklace. Very simple and stunning.
Enjoy the day! Erin

Gardanne said...

Thank you ladies you are all very generous.