Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Beads!!!


Okay I think I am getting the hang of this Wednesday thing. New beads in the Gardannebeads shop, please take a peek.

I have been making beads for 6 days in a row, and I am loving how one idea is flowing into the next. I seem to be making a lot of focals, let me know if you would like to see more sets.
I am trying to build up my inventory because I am attending a Nina Bagley workshop in New Hampshire in September, and I will have an opportunity sell some of my beads and jewelry. I will need to take my inventory to NH so I will be closing the bead and jewelry shop from 9/16-9/20. If there is anything you would like me to hold for you let me know.
Off to make more beads!!!


4 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Anne! I can honestly say that I wish so badly that I could buy one of everything in your shop. The new beads are fantastic, as usual!!

SummersStudio said...

Beautiful. And I love that feeling too when one piece of work flows onto the next. Enjoy your Nina workshop!

Barbara Lewis said...

It's amazing what a difference continuity in the studio can make! Beautiful, gorgeous beads!

Gardanne said...

Thank you for the kind words everyone. I am still on a roll at the torch, I will post sneak peeks soon.