Saturday, May 24, 2014

Heading to Bead and Button

I will be exhibiting at the Bead and Button show in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on June 5th-8th. I will also be participating in a preview show called Moonlight Madness on June 3rd, so if you are there early or taking a class come visit and get a sneak peek.

I will be exhibiting in booth #1227 please come by and say hello, it will be the first time for me at this show. 

Visit my blog and click the coupon tab and print out your 10% off coupon it will work for any Gardanne purchase for the duration of the show.

Heres a link to my blog: http://gardannelife.blogspot.com/p/coupons.html

Bead and Button link: http://www.beadandbuttonshow.com/


My shop is on vacation but I am not so I can prepare for this show and get our house on the market, its been quite the juggling act. My Etsy shop will reopen on June 13th and I will finally have all of my enamel choices that can be made to order in the shop. I will also have a 10% off sale and free domestic shipping for a few days, so if you can't make it to the Bead and Button show you won't feel left out.

0 comments: