Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mini Shop Vacation

I hardly ever do this, in fact I don't think I have ever done this but I am putting my shop on a little vacation while I am at Bead Fest this week.

This is also a good opportunity for me to look over the inventory and freshen things up a bit.

I will keep you posted on when I will reopen, it will probably be early September.

 Just in case my online customers unable to attend Bead Fest are getting a little weary from all the online chatter, when the shop reopens I will have new inventory and another sale!!!

I like doing my holiday sales early because Fall is when you are all prepping for your holiday shows.

Send me a message via etsy if you have a special request before I open and I can get you on the custom order list. If etsy does not let you do that when my shop is on vacation send me a message via facebook, my alias is Anne Gardanne.

If you are headed to Bead Fest check out this blog post for a 10% off coupon you can print for the show this weekend.




0 comments: