Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday Bead Listings are in the shop

Wednesday bead listings have just gone live in the Gardannebeads etsy shop.





This is a NEW item available in the shop it is a larger butterfly, the dimensions are 52 x 37mm.

It is a little more challenging enameling the larger pieces, but it also means there is more room to be creative with the layers of enamel.

I create the holes in these butterflies so check them carefully, they are all different. If you need a specific hole placement for your jewelry design needs just contact me for a custom order.







Lastly I am slowly but surely restocking a variety of summer colors for all of my enameled components.

Again if you need something specific that you do not see in the shop, just ask, it may be in my inventory or I can create a custom order for you.

If you need a custom order I would recommend you place it now, I will not be able to take any custom orders for some of June and most of July.

I will be back with specific dates in the next couple days, lots of things happening around here only child graduating from high school and a cruise around Italy.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

lunedreams said...

so awesome. the keys! the butterflies! love your colors.

Sharyl said...

Love these butterflies and dragonflies! Such pretty blends of colors!