Congratulations to Beverly of Beads by Bev
You are the winner of a collection of Gardanne glass and enamel beads and jewelry components valued at $75.
Please contact me via my etsy shop with your contact information and I will get your winnings in the mail ASAP.
Thanks to all that gave me feedback on whether to include my bead stash with my handmade items as coordinating collections.
The majority of customers preferred to have the handmade beads on their own, since they may already have some coordinating beads in their own collections. However, there was also enough interest included in the feedback regarding purchasing collections of stones, Czech glass, vintage beads,etc. from my stash.
So based on this feedback I will open a destash shop, I am not going to say that I will never make any jewelry again but the supply end of my business definitely gives me more pleasure.
I will reserve the jewelry making to an occasional local show, gifts for family and friends, and a local shop that has been working out well for me.
The name of this new shop will be
I will keep you posted when the shop will be opened.
Other ideas generated from your feedback:
- I will not mix my handmade beads with my destash shop, however I may make some glass and enamel color combination suggestions in the product descriptions that I feel would work well together. Of course I could always be contacted via my etsy shop for any color questions, and I could also send photos.
- As with my Gardannebeads shop policy if the colors do not work for you they can be returned no questions asked.
- Another advantage of selling small collections of beads to you is the ability to purchase higher end stones without investing in an entire strand.
- I don't have all the details worked out yet but there will be benefits to shopping in both my shops. Probably one shipping fee if purchases made in both shops, I could also combine the value of purchases from both shops and if they are over $50 you would get free domestic shipping.
- Of course there are always coupon code ideas, especially as etsy continues to expand our coupon code options.
So thanks so much as you can see your feedback has helped me a great deal, so please don't hesitate to offer more suggestions, the goal is always to meet your needs.
We will see how this goes and once my stash is gone there is always the chance that I will keep the shop going, time will tell. It is important to me that this shop can't take away from my first business priorities which are the Gardannebeads shop and my shows.