Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sorry no Wednesday Beads

I have a jewelry trunk show coming up next Wednesday so I am busy making jewelry. Unfortunately I have gone through more of my inventory than expected so there will be no Wednesday Beads this week.

As soon as this jewelry is finished I will be back in the studio. I am going to start to have a morning and a night session at the torch so I can prep for all my late Summer and Fall shows and keep the online shop well stocked too.

Next week I will have new listings in the shop on Thursday instead of Wednesday and I will have glass and enamel to offer.

I found out that my booth is #467 at Beadfest in Philadelphia. For those of you that can't go to Beadfest I will be planning a giveaway and some other surprises that will only be available for my online customers.

New beads in the shop on Thursday, June 28th.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Nice site. Found some great posts. Will keep a track on your blog.
AC company Palm Springs North

Sumit Kapoor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Industrial Ventilation said...

Very informative and interesting post. It is really a big help. Thank you so much for sharing it with us
centrifugal Fan

Rakesh Kumar said...

I wanted to thank you for this great Post!! 

Ocean Air Freight Forwarding