Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Listings in the Shop Thursday at 12pm



Hi everyone thanks for your patience, I will be listing new beads in my etsy shop tomorrow at noon (EST). I have two weeks worth of new listings since I missed last week, so I need the extra time.

 I have a bead show in Syracuse, N.Y. on the weekend of April 21st, so Wednesday beads will resume the week of April 30th.

This week all the new listings in the shop will be enamel. My glass inventory is low, so I am hoarding the glass for the upcoming show. But I promise  the week of the 30th I will have new lampwork glass in all categories. I think/hope you will be happy with some new techniques I have been working on.

I also have to postpone custom orders until the week of April 30th, orders I am currently working on will be completed. If you want a custom order please let me know so I can get you on the list, I always make custom orders on a first come first serve basis. 

The shop will be open and there will be no delay in shipping your orders, I'm all caught up from last week.

Thanks so much to my customers patience last week, my shipping took longer than usual. You will have some extra goodies in your packages.


Enjoy some Spring shots from around the house, see you tomorrow at noon.





0 comments: