Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Challenge is On

Lorelei has randomly chosen the participants for her latest challenge using my balled end glass headpins. I can't wait to see what everyone does, and I am eager to hear if any modifications of the headpins would be helpful in your jewelry designs. For example, I did not know how long to make the wires, so any input would be great.

Check out Lorelei's blog regarding the details, fortunately she has provided a little time to put your pieces together. So I have time to get some of those balled headpins in the etsy shop next week.

Thanks for all your hard work Lorelei.

Photo by Lorelei

I have had a very busy few weeks I have my first bead show of the year in Niagara Falls this weekend. I am doing five Innovative Bead Expo shows this year, yikes. I am much more organized with some structure in my life, so with these shows on the schedule I will plan more time in the studio. Which means my etsy shop will continue to have plenty of choices available this year.

This week I WILL NOT have any new beads listed on Wednesday, and any orders that come in starting now will be shipped when I get back on the 13th. Don't worry if you have already ordered something in the past few days it has already shipped.

My online shop is very important to me so I plan on only missing Wednesday Beads the week of my shows.

I will update my show list on my side bar as soon as I firm up some dates, but for those of you in New York State my shows will be in Niagara Falls, Rochester, Syracuse, and Albany for 2012.

Maybe I will blog from the Falls especially if I get a room with a view.

2 comments:

Jwellery said...

cool collection.

Rebecca said...

I am lucky winner! So excited to receive my headpins. Btw, I hope you will be making some more of those enamelled flower caps I bought, with the spiky petals. They are AWESOME!