Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday beads are listed


Wednesday beads were just listed in my Gardannebeads shop. It's all glass tonight, next week I will have enamel. I have a lot of pairs and sets of three, as you can see I was in the mood for making round beads. This 15mm size is as large as I will go for a pair of earrings that are a comfortable weight, they also look great on a bracelet.


Here is a pair of eggs that would make great earrings, I will be making more of these as we get closer to spring.




Getting better with my stringer decoration.




This purple frit is lovely, but unfortunately it is no longer in production.

Enjoy your evening and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Libellula Jewelry™ said...

Gorgeous! I wish I could order some beads right but I've just finished a supply spree. :(

Unknown said...

They're all so lovely, Anne! I am loving those bottom purply frit ones :)

Unknown said...

Loving the stringer beads. But then I'm a stringer kinda gal :)

Gardanne said...

Thanks Libellula, I love your bead caps.

Hi Kelley, that frit is Reichenbach purose I don't think they make it anymore.

I see you love stringer booga, I have serious stringer envy. Looks like we are in the same town, do I know you? Convo me.