Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Beads listed at 8pm Tonight

It's Wednesday Beads and I will be listing new items in the shop at 8pm tonight.

I will have some enamel, I am trying to stick with a Fall theme so there will be some leaves.

I have some more glass eggs that will be heading to the shop, thank you for the enthusiastic response to those last week.

I will also have some glass pairs. Some will be the bagel like spacer shape and a new round shape I am calling chubby spacers. They are round but have flat bits around the bead holes. I am thinking that a wire wrap will sit nice and flat on that area. Or there may be more flexibility when it comes to the size of a bead cap.

I have two bead shows coming up in October. The first show will be in Syracuse, N.Y. and the second show will be in Rochester, N.Y. Click the links for more information.

So I have been at the torch for at least 4 hours a day to build up my inventory. Last night I made some larger focal beads, 3 hours behind the torch and only 4 beads to show for it. But I do love those focals.

Hope to see you at 8pm tonight.




0 comments: