Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Beads are Listed!


I am making great time this morning, I finally took my own advice and started getting ready for Wednesday on Monday.

I have a huge amount of listings today, all enamel with a few pieces of mixed metal and resin from the ARTifact Collection.



I have five different types of enameled butterflies in the shop. I have been experimenting with different stampings.




This week I am going to throw myself into making mixed metal pieces, so you will see more choices in the next week or two.


Restocked my enameled filigree beads, butterfly, and swallow pairs. They have been flying out of the shop.


I have been using impressionist painting images for my bezels, my favorite.

I almost forgot, I have been getting a lot of requests for the "Snow in Summer" flowers and I have more of those in the shop today as well.

Have fun, there are multiple pages of new stock so get comfy.


0 comments: