Saturday, April 16, 2011

900+ sales

Squam Lake, 2009
Random photo, because I can't have a post without a photo.

Thanks to all my wonderful and supportive customers.
You have no idea how much you all motivate me and the pleasure it brings me to make positive connections with people from all over the world.

1000 sales is coming and its a special milestone, so I am already thinking about a special giveaway. It will not require a purchase and the winner or winners will be selected randomly.

I just received an email that my beads will be appearing in a summer Stringing issue and a special issue of Easy Wire. I am very excited and I can't wait to share the details with you. The publisher contacted me because they were promoting ad space, has anyone out there had any experience with ad space in the beading magazines. Was it worth the $?

Thanks again everyone for your continued support.

0 comments: