Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tune in Tonight

It will probably be dark out when I will be listing Wednesday Beads tonight. It will be all enamel and I don't even have teaser pictures to show you. But here is a hint,

HEARTS AND FLOWERS

I am very excited to announce I will be participating in a couple of Innovative Bead Expo's this year. I don't know if any of you have visited an Innovative Bead Expo in your area, but it has always been one of the best supply shows I have attended.

The first show is coming up fast, March 26th and 27th in Syracuse, N.Y. So I am trying to make beads every day to build up my inventory, I will be offering glass and enamel bead components, and if time allows some of my new bezels and mixed metal components.

When you come back to visit tonight, I will also be announcing a giveaway. I will fill you in on the details later.


0 comments: