Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mark Downs and New E-courses


Tomorrow will be the last Wednesday beads for 2010, I will be busy making beads over the holidays so I will have some new items for the shops in 2011.

My shops will continue to be open for business over the holidays, in fact tomorrow I plan on MARKING DOWN
some of my glass that has been in the shop gathering dust.
The prices will not get any lower, and I will be cleaning out the items that don't sell to make room for new items in 2011.
I will have SALE in the product title, so you know which ones are on clearance.

NEW E-COURSE

One of the benefits of following certain artists blogs for a couple years is getting a sense of what that person is like. I have been following Misty Mawn for a while now,
I just know she is going to be a great teacher.
This e-course Stretching Within, has nothing to do with jewelry, lampworking, or enamel,
but I have no doubt that all of these techniques will be influenced by this exploration.

E-courses seem to really work for me. I can work at my own pace and I don't feel like I am falling behind when life gets in the way. Look for these features in the course description, that will support your work style.

- How long is the e-course available online? Having the course available for at least three months is great.

- Are PDF's of all the information included in the cost of the course?

- Will DVD's of the video tutorials be available?

- Is there a way to get your questions answered?

With all these features I no longer have any excuses for not doing the work.

As you know I took Stephanie Lee's e-course Homesteaders Metalsmithing, I highly recommend Stephanie as an online teacher. She is fun and patient, her instructions are clear, and you get more information than you signed up for.
In fact she has a new e-course called Shifting Ground, it is about exploring journal writing,
check it out.

I would love to hear about your recommendations on e-courses.

See you tomorrow everybody hopefully before noon, check in on my blog and facebook to know when new items and markdowns will be available.





1 comments:

misty said...

thanks so much Anne!
Can't wait!!!!