Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Late Wednesday Beads


Glass headpins/beads



New enamel bead shape.


New glass bezels.

It's still Wednesday, sorry for the late listing.

This week I have more of those glass headpins/beads, I am so glad you are enjoying them. There are some enamel beads, I have a new rondelle shape that is pretty cool. I am also introducing a glass bezel, I have been experimenting with this for a while and I think I finally have a design I am happy with. Sorry I have no examples of the bezels with resin, I wanted to use my own photos and the printer is out of commission.

Thanks, for visiting.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Love the new roundel enamel beads!
Great shape and cool colors!

Unknown said...

Great idea with making the glass bezels! I'm looking forward to seeing pics of them filled with resin.

belvedere beads said...

Those are the most beautiful head pins in the world. They do look just like black pearls! It was great seeing you the other night.

Rose said...

I can't wait to see the bezels! Excited!