Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday Beads



Hi everyone, I have listed the Wednesday beads in the shop. I know I promised enamel headpins today, but 10% of them are chipping and I can't let them out into the world without figuring out this problem. I have a few ideas, so I will keep you posted on my progress.


To help ease the pain I have included glass headpins/beads in todays listings. These can be used as headpins but they can also be used as bead charms with a built in wire for your wire wraps. I think they look pretty cool, I will be making more of these.

I also have a couple listings for copper headpins. All this headpin activity has motivated me to get my soldering station in order, so in the future you will be seeing some soldered and fused elements for your jewelry making needs.

I have more of the olive and amber glass headpins that I will be listing as the others sell.
....and of course I have enamel beads singles, pairs, and sets for all your spring jewelry designs.

Enjoy the holiday weekend.

2 comments:

belvedere beads said...

Congratulations! I predict you will be at 500 in no time flat. Everything you're listing is so great.

Please, we neeeed to talk headpins.

belvedere beads said...

oh, and, check out this beadmaker...

http://manuela-wutschke.blogspot.com/

she's mindboggling.