Friday, January 8, 2010

Free Beads and a Jewelry Tutorial




As mentioned in a previous post I am participating in a great exchange at Totally Tutorials.

One talented individual will be able to make a piece of jewelry out of the beads I have donated and then write a tutorial about it.

You will receive all of the beads shown in the above pictures. With Valentine's Day around the corner I am a little addicted to the heart shape. You don't have to use every single bead provided and feel free to include any other kind of beads, you are the artist it is up to you.

If you agree to participate in this exchange you will need to create a tutorial on how to make your jewelry and post it on your blog, or Craftster, or a similar blog. There are some great examples of tutorials on the Totally Tutorials site, good photos and easy to follow instructions are also very important. When you post your tutorial please link to my bead shop >www.GardanneBeads.etsy.com<. I will also post your tutorial on my blog and also link to your store and/or blog. Free beads and free advertising, sounds good to me.

Finally, if you are up for this challenge please comment on this post and leave contact information. If you have an etsy account you can also contact me via etsy. Next Friday, the 15th of January at 9 am I will announce who will be getting a chance to get creative.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via etsy or leave contact information on this post, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Now go and have fun!!!


5 comments:

Pearl and Pebble said...

OMG!I hope I don't sound piggy but PICK ME PICK ME!!! Seriously, I do love this combo and my wheels are a spinnen. Should I happen to be given this wonderful opportunity you can contact me at: pearlandpebble@wowway.com

TesoriTrovati said...

That looks like a brambly forest of love right there! Sometimes there are thorns on our roses so handle love(ers) with care!
I love your beads and that would be fun!
Throwing my hat in the ring!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Lorelei Eurto said...

i wanna play toooooo!

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

I would love to be considered for your tutorial exchange. I have long admired your beads and it would be an honor to work with them. Thanks for the opportunity!

Arabela said...

I would love to make something with these beads :D

my etsy page is : www.arabela.etsy.com