Sunday, June 7, 2009

Show and Tell

                                                             Lucid Moon Studio
                                                            Lorelei


I have set up a gallery on my flicker page for other jewelry artists that use Gardanne glass beads in their creations. The creation of jewelry does not flow as easily for me as the creation of glass beads, so I am always excited to see ways my beads are used through others eyes.
Check out the link above to Lucid Moon Studio, Lisa made a beautiful bracelet using my glass beads. Lorelei also made a beautiful bracelet using a Gardanne focal, please check out the above link to Lorelei's blog and while you are there check out her etsy shop.  I am in awe of the constant stream of designs she has every day. So please send me pictures of your jewelry using Gardanne beads, so you can join the gallery.
I can't wait to hear who won my earrings in Stephanie's giveaway. I love giveaways so stay tuned there will be more to come.


3 comments:

The Beading Gem said...

I would say the opposite - I couldn't manage molten glass but I can make jewelry. You do make lovely beads.

Lucid Moon Studio said...

Thanks for featuring my bracelet! I can't wait to see what beads you come up with next!

Lisa

The Coconut Head said...

Beautiful...